[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TYDO Race Cars • View topic - CROSS BAR PLATE?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

CROSS BAR PLATE?

Moderator: speedfreak

<<

ANTONE

Post Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:32 pm

CROSS BAR PLATE?

need to know on a cross bar NOS plate sys, if you was going to jet it for say 100 hp, what would be the jet size and the fuel pressure,
do you set both of the jets the same? THANKS ANTONE ,
NOS+HP= WHEELIES,,
<<

partywagon

Post Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:12 pm

So did you get a cross bar plate ?
Why wast your time on 100 shot ?
Yes you jet all the same put 81's all 4 sides and hold on !!! :shock:

later ,
Chris
<<

Beyond

Post Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:26 am

First of all on a double cross you don't want to try and run both tubes with a tune up that small (50hp in each set). It won't get good distribution. If you want to just setup one set of spray bars for a 100 shot then you would want something like .050 Nitrous /.050 Fuel at 5.5 psi, that should be a bit rich. If it is, then go up on the nitrous jet a step or two. You really don't want to run under a .050 jet on the fuel on that plate. A 125 shot might be a better starting point at .055 nitrous / .053 fuel @ 5.5 psi/900 bottle, that's about a 5.34 n/f ratio and pretty safe starting point. Take 2-3 degrees of timing out for that and see how the plugs look.

ALSO you want to look real close at what that plate is labeled. Some double cross plates have the NOS and the FUEL labels incorrect, I've got one like that. The nitrous tube should be the one that sprays over the top of the fuel tube.
<<

Post Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:45 pm

tube ?

<<

Post Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:54 pm

Yes, it ought to look something like this. Notice in this photo that the red line is hooked to the "NITROUS" side at the front of the plate (front and back were labeled backwards). The nitrous is supposed to shoot over the top of the fuel to help atomize it.

<<

julven

Post Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:43 am

thanks! good pic. jason
<<

speedfreak

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:07 pm

cross shot

Antone you just lost your dude card. 100 shot? I know you've seen people put more than that on there pit bikes in Olando whats next training wheels and a tissue dispenser. Theres a reason you didn't find a 100 shot in the instruction book. Or are you setting the car up for your mother to bracket race Come on Antone you know our moto.................................. T-ake Y-our D-iaper O-ff Ha LOL "Now thats funny I don't car who ya are"
Pimpin' ain't easy !!!
<<

ANTONE

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:56 pm

I do not know about hp, I am a little slow................

the system is not mine it is on street car, there old wise speedfreak, but if it needed blown up I would say 93 square, so I doing some home work for a buddy, hope my dude card get reinstated, and yes my stuff still is running, but chris said not for long, some thing about 300 on the plate, OH OH did I forget I DO NOT KNOW NOS IS HORSE POWER, but I might learn some thing this year,, later ANTONE,
NOS+HP= WHEELIES,,
<<

speedfreak

Post Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:34 pm

antone

Antone whats wrong he can't read his own instuction book? I didn't ask if yours was still running I didn't think you would tear it up bracket racing it, ol' wise antone
Pimpin' ain't easy !!!

Return to Tech Q & A