[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TYDO Race Cars • View topic - Hey Mark I finished the trunk.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey Mark I finished the trunk.

Moderator: speedfreak

<<

julven

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Hey Mark I finished the trunk.

I feel it truned out real well looks stock/untouched.I was able to get that 12 bolt so I will get with you next month.Thanks! Jason Ulven
<<

TYDO Mark

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Re: Hey Mark I finished the trunk.

Looks AWESOME!!!
Glad I could help you guys out and look forward to working with you more in the future.

Mark
<<

Pegasus

Post Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Jason it looks like a show car. :D
I know you talk about Vamp some are you going to run Drag Radial or indexs?
<<

julven

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:25 am

<<

speedfreak

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:11 pm

Nice look'n piece bud, I think that should run in the 6.30 to 6.50 range. Send me some more pics or post more of the car pics here. See Ya
Pimpin' ain't easy !!!
<<

julven

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:56 pm

Thanks! Hope you don't mind we copied some from your car. Here is some pics after Mark got done with it.We were very pleased!

We are painting it legend Lime that was used on 05 Mustangs like this car.

Here is one of the motor and rack/frt.Check out the backward bowtie. :lol:
I only have $10.00 in those motor plates so I am not going to worry about it. :D
<<

87s-10withaplan

Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:16 pm

that trunk does look sharp 8)
a.k.a RS67SS
<<

bbc68nova

Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:37 pm

if you clearcoat the trunk it is very easy to clean
because that spater paint is pretty course